Editors Notes // Valentines Day | Ariel and Alder

Editors Notes // Valentines Day

The end of the holiday season, the election, a new school term, we are all so tired and it's still the middle of winter. I drag myself to the gym everyday because the weather is so gloomy and I won't leave my heated house without the promise of some endorphins when I return. It's a weird time of year.

Lucky for us, Valentines Day is on the horizon! Bring on the pink and red!



Polaroid Camera: I need to get my hands on one of these! Polaroid cameras are so trendy right now and when I saw this one on sale ($30.00 off!!) I thought the color was so perfect for a great price!

Wall-E Valentine: I follow the "Studio Grason" duo on Instagram and when they released this Wall-E valentine design I knew I had to include it. How cute would this card be as a valentine, Wall-E pulls right at my heart strings.

Mushu and Cricket POP Set: I have been loving all the Lunar New Year things DCA has been up to in January and it reminded me just how much I love the film Mulan. These would look so cute on a desk or just as a nice bright pop of color on a shelf.

Heart Snapshot Framed Print: Ordered one of these for Cam and I love how it turned out! Minted is the best for personalized things and this piece is such a fun mini art piece that brings some love to your home all year long. We ordered our Holiday Cards through Minted this year and we loved how they turned out, if you havent seen that post click here to read and take a peek.


I included a snap of how the one I ordered turned out, obsessed!

Mickey Mouse Watch: You might see this watch or ones like it on just about every guide I do, who doesn't need a classic Mickey Mouse watch? The fun red strap is extra perfect for Valentines/Galentines gifting.

Follow Your Heart Banner: Target does it again! You guys, this banner is just eight dollars and is supposed to be used "temporarily" at parties. I think not, this would look so cute in a dorm, office, apartment, or studio space. Take my money Target, take my money.

Cheers to a month full of bright red, bubblegum pink, and the promise of spring.

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment