Beauty And The Beast Jewelry | Ariel and Alder

Beauty And The Beast Jewelry

Happy Monday! 

With Beauty and The Beast being anywhere and everywhere lately, the enchanted outfit inspiration is very real! Femme De Bloom makes the cutest disney inspired jewelry and brooches (I have talked about her shop here, here, and here) and the pricing is so affordable. 

If you are a frequent Disneybound-er her stuff is perfect for finishing off a great character inspired outfit that you might only wear once or twice. On the other hand, I have this classic Mickey cameo brooch of hers that I wear every time I throw on my overalls. She has stuff for any type of Disney fan. For the subtle but also the full-blown-loud-and-proud.

Lets take a look at some of her BATB collection shall we?


Ok first of all, this brooch is amazing!!! I love the stained glass motif from the film and one of my favorite things in Magic Kingdom is the full scale version in Be Our Guest Restaurant.

Here are my other favorites from this collection.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment