DIY Finding Dory Wall Hang | Ariel and Alder

DIY Finding Dory Wall Hang

Its about time a Pixar themed DIY post popped up on this blog!


Today I am sharing a DIY wall hang idea inspired by my newest favorite film, Finding Dory! If you havent seen the film, you need to! It was so cute and Camerons verdict was that it was even better than the original....which started a lively conversation on the car ride home ;)


Hank was definitely my favorite new character walking out of the theatre, so todays idea is all about him. I was inspired by his coloring (Aqua/Eyes, Coral/Skin, Peach/Tentacles) for this project.  I used items from the Crayola x Finding Dory collection on this and the colors in the markers were so exact.


Pictured Yarn (Blue/ Coral/ Tan)


You will need:

-Tape
-Yarn (BlueCoralTan)
-Scissors


Want to learn how to make it? I made a how-to video!


Just keep swimming and have a great long weekend! Make sure to subscribe on youtube to be the first to know when a new DIY video comes out! you can check out my last one here!

xo, Natalie

This post was crafted in partnership with Crayola. Thank you for supporting the brands and partners that make Ariel and Alder a possibility!


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment