Floral Fever | Ariel and Alder

Floral Fever

If you have been following along on Instagram you know that I have been all about the flowers lately. I am usually like this when spring and summer come around but this year flower fever has been in full swing. One thing I have been especially into is floral prints on my clothing and accessories. Like I said this isn't anything crazy new but I am especially into it so I rounded up some of my favorite floral print things to share.


Outfit Details: Floral Tunic (c/o Eshakti)/ Denim/ Watch (c/o)/ Hat

This floral tunic that I'm wearing is one of my favorites for summer, Eshakti sent it just in time for the sunshine! If you havent heard of them or why their sizing is so different you can click here to read all about them!

Here are a few things that caught my eye!

xo, Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Love everything floral! Especially during the summertime, of course. The phone case you linked is so cute!
    Xx, K
    www.jassamineelaine.com

    ReplyDelete