My Summer Uniform | Ariel and Alder

My Summer Uniform

Soft Tee + Jean Shorts + Birkenstocks. One and done, that is what you will find me in all summer long. When it starts to get warm here in Oregon, I yank the few sundresses I own out of my closet and take them for a spin. I pair them with cute cardigans, fun necklaces, delicate sandals....until about 10 days in when I cut the BS and go back to the basics. Vacation is slightly different, but when its hot I want a great t-shirt/cutoffs combo. 

The shirt that I am wearing in this post, was in this months Smugglers Bounty. I love receiving a box filled with Star Wars goodies every few months and was delighted to see this shirt when I opened the box this time around (I talked about this on Snapchat). Usually the shirts are a little busy and often too masculine for my taste, so I appreciated the simple coloring and theme on this one. Definitely cute enough to wear with cutoffs and a simple watch! 




"There aren't breaks in blogging Baloo!"



Outfit Details: Denim Cutoffs/ Birkenstocks/ Star Wars Tee (c/o)/ Watch (c/o)





Outfit Details: Denim CutoffsBirkenstocksStar Wars Tee (c/o)/ Watch (c/o)

Ready for you summer!

xo, Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. do your feet get sore if you walk all day in birkenstocks?

    ReplyDelete