Ariel and Alder On Etsy! | Ariel and Alder

Ariel and Alder On Etsy!

As you may or may not have noticed, I opened up a little Etsy shop

So many of you asked about buying a hoop on Instagram that I felt like it might be worth it to open up for business. My main intention with opening a store wasn't to make huge amounts of money (trying to make moolah from hand stitching is a bit of a joke) but to be able to share and send out more hoops to you guys! I have so much fun giving them to strangers in the park and hiding them that I wanted to extend the fun to those of you who "know" me online and might not be at the park at the same time as me. I will still be dropping hoops at Disney Parks (#natalieshiddenhoops) and giving them away on my social channels every once and awhile!

Hope you guys love what you see! I will add more as things progress.
















Other Embroidery Posts:
5 Embroidery Tips For The Beginner
My New Hobby

xo, Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment