Foot Cardigan | Ariel and Alder

Foot Cardigan

You would be hard pressed to find a pair of funky socks that I didn't like. I seriously have some for every holiday, celebration, and theme you can think of and pride myself on not having any white pairs in my collection of foot coverings. 

When I came across the brand Foot Cardigan, I stopped in my tracks. Its a monthly subscription service where you get a new pair of fun socks every month. You can also buy the socks individually (which is what I did here) but the subscription box is so tempting if you are like me and funky socks are your thing.


I went with these granny smith apple socks which I thought were just ridiculously cute!! The design is so simple and colorful which I love!



Granny Smith Socks (c/o Foot Cardigan)


Todays post is short, but what else do you need to say about adorable socks....just look at them! These particular socks always make me think of Bugs Land in DCA :)

You can sign up for Foot Cardigan here!

xo, Natalie
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment