Outfit: Blue Tassels | Ariel and Alder

Outfit: Blue Tassels








If I had infinite funds, I would buy tassel earrings in every color imaginable. At the top of my list? These and these! However if told I could only buy a pair in one color, I would (without hesitation) choose turquoise. 

These Mad Jewels tassel earrings that I brought on our recent trip to the coast are more versatile then I would have imagined! I wore them out to dinner both nights and with the outfit pictured below during the daytime, talk about cost per wear! 

Outfit Details: Tassel Earrings (c/o)/ Sweater/ Denim/ Leopard Ballet Flats (c/o)

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo, 
Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Turquoise tassel earrings are such a summer staple for me! They make such a statement with so little effort

    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete