In My Purse (Valentines Day) | Ariel and Alder

In My Purse (Valentines Day)

TGIF Everyone!

Considering I did a "Whats In My Bag" post around Christmas it seemed appropriate to update it for the month of February. What I didn't include?

- An embarrassing number of Starbucks/Target receipts
- A stray candy heart that said "Text Me"
- Dumbo on DVD (#typical)
- A coupon for orange juice


Vera Bradley Quilted Crossbody (c/o)/ I have been blown away by this little white bag! First off, when I think of Vera Bradley I think of the floral quilted tote bag I had in middle school. Little did I know that the company added leather to their product line. The quilting is adorable and the size holds just enough. There is even slots in the middle compartment if you want to use it as a wallet. 

Kate Spade "Cedar Street" Wallet/ (new version herediscounted version here) I scored this wallet at Kate Spade many seasons ago and even though I love it, its on its last legs. Its the cutest pattern and a decent size so I will be devastated when it gives out.

Henri Bendel Solar Power Bank/ I picked this up in NYC when my phone battery was constantly running low. Out of all the power banks that I've seen this one has to be the most helpful in a desperate phone situation given that it has a solar charging panel on the front. 

Vera Bradley "XO" IPhone Case (c/o)/ I have been carrying this iPhone case around all February long and it will still be just as cute post Valentines Day!

Essie Polish/ I've been wearing Essie "Clam Bake" all week and I carry this around for touch ups. 

Sugar Lip Color/ Fresh cosmetics is one of my long standing favorites for beauty products! These sugar lip colors are basically a tinted balm and are so smooth and nourishing. The one pictured is in the color "Passion"

Hair Elastic/ You can never have too many right? I swear they magically disappear whenever you really need one. I prefer these seamless ones over regulars as they leave zero dent when you take your ponytail/bun out. Feeling something patterned? These Vera Bradley ones are adorable!

Chocolate/ (you caught me) Not usually something I carry around but the Vera Bradley team sent them over and I couldn't resist. They rapidly disappeared post-picture

Vera Bradley Link Necklace (c/o)/ I have been keeping this necklace in my purse to add to an outfit at the end of the day. In the morning I usually throw on a button up (like this one) and jeans so this adds some color to my outfit by the time my evening plans roll around.

Whats in your bag around this time of year?

xo, 
Natalie

Special thanks to Vera Bradley for sponsoring this post.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I have way too many Starbucks receipts in my purse as well! Love that phone case!!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete