Outfit: Valentines Day | Ariel and Alder

Outfit: Valentines Day













A happy Valentines Day to you all!

Today is a day to celebrate all the love in your life, including friends, significant others, moms, dads, siblings, and even pets. I have to say that my favorite part of this holiday every year is seeing people scramble around the stores to find the perfect something for someone that they love. My two favorites that I've seen so far this year? A girl in Nordstrom picking up the perfect pair of earrings for her sister who just finished law school, and a man in Bath and Body Works distraught over finding the right scent for his wife. So so so cute! It just warms my heart.

Because V Day this year falls on a Saturday (hooray!) I'm currently on my way down to the Oregon Coast with the boy for the weekend. I will probably get dressed up for dinner while we are there, but I'm keeping it casual for the car ride today.

For both plans both grand and casual I think you can't beat adding a pop of pink or red to your outfit, and I've been relying heavily on this Vera Bradley scarf for that purpose all February long.

Outfit Details: Quilted Crossbody Bag (c/o)/ Denim (my favorites!)/ Short Trench Coat (similar)/ Striped Turtleneck (similar)/ Pink Ombre Scarf (c/o)/ Roshe Runs/ Double Pearl Earrings

Hoping you have a "love"-ly Valentines Day!

xo,
Natalie

Special thanks to Vera Bradley for sponsoring this post.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful and so is your outfit!!! Happy Valentine's Day, Natalie!!!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete