Outfit: Double Plaid | Ariel and Alder

Outfit: Double Plaid









Its no secret that I'm obsessed with plaid and when cleaning out my closet realized just how much I had accumulated over time. I also noted that many of the patterns had similar color schemes and *eep* started pairing them together. 

Some of the pattern pairs have been total duds but others, like the one I'm sharing today have started to become regulars on the weekday outfit shuffle. 

Outfit Details: Vineyard Vines Shep Shirt (c/o)/ Denim/ Similar Cuff Bracelet/ Plaid Shirt (c/o)/ Reva Flats (old, totally wishing I had the new version. The elastic backs on mine are so flimsy)/ Earrings/ Ophelia Ring (c/o Rocksbox, use code pdxxoxo to get your first month free)

Do you ever pair two patterns together? 
Yay? Nay? Neutral?

xo,
Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment