Weekend At Whale Cove | Ariel and Alder

Weekend At Whale Cove



A weekend re-cap on a Thursday? Oy! 

This past weekend I headed up to the Oregon coast for Valentines Day and though I have been numerous times before, felt especially refreshed when I came home. We stayed at Whale Cove Inn and I was overall impressed with the hotel and just how gorgeous it was, my Instagram snaps do not do it justice. 

Starting off with the fact that our second night sunset was unbelievable, and there was a Jacuzzi out on the deck that made the perfect viewing spot. We were going to head out to eat, but opted for takeout instead so that we wouldn't miss the sunset (and SNL40 hehe)



This Hayden Reis tote bag comes with me on every single weekend trip! It is huge and water resistant  making it the perfect bag for packing 2-3 days worth on an adventure. Seriously it even has pockets that line the inside for shoes, socks, etc.

I love my black and white one, but if your into colorful totes Hayden Reis has an array of super cute bright colored ones to pick from. This gold and mint pineapple one kills me!


For valentines dinner we went to Restaurant Beck within the hotel. I really didn't feel like wearing heels to dinner and opted for these beaded loafers instead. They are perfect if you are looking for a "night time" shoe that isn't heeled.



Crazy beautiful skies going on the whole trip!


Stopping for taffy was necessary on our way home. So beyond obsessed with the cotton candy flavor plus I could watch them make the taffy all day long. 

Totally wishing that all weekends could include a trip to the beach! What did you do on Valentines Day this year? 

PS. Outfit details for the drive on Valentines Day can be found here

xo, 
Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, looks like an amazing trip!! Soo jealous about that taffy, I have friend from the Oregon coast and she told me about their deliciousness!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete