Chin Chin | Ariel and Alder

Chin Chin

Finally! Some chilly weather! After a random October heat wave last week I am relieved that I can bring out my long sleeved shirts for good. On the bright side the heat did make the leaves around here absolutely gorgeous! I guess thats the silver lining of the whole "sticky fall heat" situation. 

Button ups have been my everything lately. They are literally so easy to wear and no matter where you shop, I promise there are a billion to choose from. Jcrew (30% off this weekend!) and Jcrew Factory are my go-tos for finding them consistently, but honestly....Old Navy and Target could give them a run for their money. (I mean seriously the Old Navy selection is amazing right now.) 







By now your probably curious as to why this post is named "Chin Chin" Well...if you had super-human vision you would be able to see that the pattern on the monogrammed necklace I'm wearing is Lilly Pulitzer "Chin Chin" print. Its my all time favorite Lilly print and when my friend Kelly of Kellembell Jewelry offered to make a Chin Chin necklace for me I just had to go for it. 

Outfit Details: Shirt (Sold out, but loving this similar navy one!)/ Denim/ Earrings/ Kellembell Monogram Necklace (c/o)/ Watch/ Kluster Bracelet (c/o)/ Cinco Powell Tote (c/o)/ Shoes (Sold out, similar here)/ Similar iPhone Case/ Nail Color

Do you have a favorite Lilly Pulitzer print? 

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I love that button up, especially with your cute + bright shoes!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete