Monogrammed Pullover | Ariel and Alder

Monogrammed Pullover

Happy Saturday everyone! Personally, I'm so glad the weekend has arrived!

I have to say this outfit has been on repeat ever since this monogrammed pullover arrived at my doorstep. Because the pullover is a little more "bulky" than most sweaters, its way easier to later with button up shirts! It is struggle city in the morning when putting on a crew neck sweater over a button up shirt. Seriously, getting the sleeves and collar to look just right is a pain. (PS. be on the lookout for a great giveaway with Charles River Apparel later this month!)

Another new favorite is this Hayden Reis monogrammed tote bag. It's made from sailcloth so its rain resistant, I repeat rain resistant which is perfect for the weather here in Oregon. I just hang it up in my coat closet when I get home from class and the water wicks right off. Talk about perfect for Portland. 










Outfit Details: Charles River Monogrammed Pullover (c/o)/ Tartan Shirt (sold out, but identical here)/ Denim/ Rain Boots/ Tote Bag (c/o)/ Pearl Bracelet/ Anchor Cuff (c/o)/ Earrings/ Lip Color (c/o Glossybox).

What are you up to this weekend? 

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog, I am now following! This is such a cute outfit, I love the monogrammed sweatshirt and it looks great with the layers underneath. Looking forward to more posts from you!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking GORGEOUS in Oregon! I'm so jealous!

    Marissa // www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete