Outfit: Pumpkin Coat | Ariel and Alder

Outfit: Pumpkin Coat

Ah, this jacket. I call it the "pumpkin coat" 

Why? Two reasons. One, because of the fact that due to the short sleeves I can only wear it in the beginning of fall when I'm at the peak of pumpkin obsession and its warm enough. And two, because of its "pumkin-esque" color.  

Even though its seasonal "shelf life" is short, Its the first jacket I grab every year when the first fall chill arrives. 











Outfit Details: Orange Coat (long gone, similar style here and color here)/ White Top/ Lisi Lerch Earrings (c/o)/ Denim (cheaper here)/ Marley Lilly "Nameplate" Necklace (c/o)/ Tory Burch Crossbody (also loving this one and this one from the same collection!)/ Black Riding Boots.   

Do you have an item that you love that can only be worn for a short period of time? I would love some advice on styling this for the colder months!

xo, 
Natalie 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments: