Outfit: Weekend Wear | Ariel and Alder

Outfit: Weekend Wear

Todays post in a nutshell: "I tried"

Some days are outfit taking days and other days I get the camera "wiggle-jiggles" and end up with a whole lot of blurry photos that I cant use. Im not the greatest photo subject, and I feel seriously sorry for any photographer who works with me.

My modeling skills aside, it was also the weekend. And when I'm off the clock it's hard to pull me away from my apartment for just about anything, including capturing an outfit. I snagged this sweater from Anthropologie last year and its the definition of weekend appropriate. It feels like a sweatshirt but looks a little bit more polished for when I need to run errands.





Totally crazy about this druzy bracelet from The Yimi! Doesn't it just scream autumn? I've been loving it layered over thin sweater sleeves. 

The owner of The Yimi, Adrianne who is so sweet (and a Delta Gamma!) is offering a 25% off discount on any purchase to PDX Prepster readers! Just enter code: pdxprepster at checkout : ) 


Outfit Details: Sweater (sold out, similar here)/ Denim/ Shoes/ Druzy Bracelet (c/o)(25% off with code: pdxprepster)/ Gucci Traveler Crossbody (similar style)/ Bee Ring/ Nail Color (c/o)

Blogger Friends! Do you ever struggle with taking outfit photos? Or am I the only un-supermodel out there? ; )

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Girl I am the worst when taking photos! It takes a lot for me to not awkwardly just stand there - acting "natural" just doesn't work well for me. That bracelet is stunning though! Fall and winter just screams gemstones to me - will definitely have to check The Yimi out!

    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete