Pink Scalloped Sweater | Ariel and Alder

Pink Scalloped Sweater

Hey! Hi! Hello! Coming at you with another outfit post. 

I totally fell in love with this vintage Nieman Marcus sweater (Seriously, the tags were from '68) on spring break when I was thrift shopping in Palm Springs. Unfortunately since its cashmere and super warm I had to put off wearing it until the temperatures dropped. Well now the time has come and I couldn't be more excited to wear it out. 

**Side Note** The thrift shopping in Palm Springs, California is by far some of the best I have ever seen. I love thrift shopping if I have the time when I'm on vacation; I swear that's when I come across the best stuff. Palm Springs had the biggest selection of vintage Chanel bags, ready to wear, old Louis Vuitton trunks, Ferragamo flats, and the most beautiful jewelry. Oh my goodness I couldn't stop.






Outfit Details: Theory Shirt (25% off with code: FAMILY25)/ Lisi Lerch Tassel Necklace (c/o)/ Pink Sweater (Thrifted, similar here and inexpensive version here)/ Denim/ Ferragamo "Vara" Pump (no longer available in white, similar color here)/ Three Jane NY Map Necklace (c/o)/ Earrings

Have you ever gone thrift shopping and found something that you were absolutely crazy about? Where have you had the best luck?

xo, 
Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment