Outfit: Navy Trench | Ariel and Alder

Outfit: Navy Trench

So excited to share todays post with you guys! I'm a sucker for good fit and standing at 5'1" alterations are my friend.  

A few weeks ago a company called Eshakti sent me an email about their fall product line. And while scrolling through the site (thinking it was just another clothing company) I realized that the clothes were customizable to your measurements! That feature alone with the reasonable price tag (The trench I'm wearing is just under a hundred dollars) leads me to believe I have found the holy grail of well fitting clothing. 

I so struggle with finding well fitting basics. Denim always needs to be shortened, skirts need to be hemmed, every single prom dress I wore needed to be taken, up, out and in because sizes 2, 4, and 6 all came with individual problems. 

This trench fits like a glove. For once I received something in the mail without the worry of fit. And the color? Well navy goes with just about everything, am I right?

















Outfit Details: Eshakti Navy Trench (c/o)/ Leggings/ Armed and Readi Ring (c/o)/ Boots/ GiGi New York Crossbody Bag (c/o)/ Earrings (sold out, similar here)/ Tie-Front Blouse (vintage Pendelton, similar here and here)/ Nail Color/ Lip Color. 

**Side Note** In absolutely crazy about this cross body bag from GiGi New York. In this post I'm wearing mine as a clutch (versatility, check!) but I'm also loving this one and this one in the same emerald color. 

Where do you shop to find great fitting basics? 

xo, 
Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. So crazy, I actually just discovered Eshakti the other day from a Youtube-r -- this trench looks so great on you! :)

    Marissa // www.makinitwithmarissa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That trench is so stinkin' cute! How fun is it that it's tailored to you!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trench is so perfect on you! #navyornothing always!

    Lucy-Claire // www.sunnydaysandlovelyways.com

    ReplyDelete