What Cam Wants | Ariel and Alder

What Cam Wants



Anyone that knows my boyfriend (and photographer!) Cameron knows that he is simultaneously the hardest and easiest person to get gifts for. On one hand he has simplistic style, likes woodsy colors and and has topic interests like Star Wars that make him easy to buy for. And on the other hand he will tell you he needs and wants nothing and doesn't want to be demanding. His birthday and Christmas are both in December so "Cameron Month" really is cause for slight panic. 

His relatives always knock on my door and ask me "What does Cameron want this year?"

Todays gift guide is just for Cameron, someone who puts so much time into this blog with me and is very very underpaid but not under appreciated. Here are some ideas for Christmas and his Birthday this year. 

PS. I have given him special instructions to not read or edit this post, most of these items are ones that he has requested over the year but a few are just ideas from me.

From The Graphic

1. Star Trek Apron ($24.99)/ When I list this, what I really mean is that you can buy anything from the Star Trek section of Think Geek and Cam will like it but the apron is exceptionally fun.

2. AT-AT Desk Lamp ($70)/ When I saw this I couldn't think of anything more "Cameron". The wooden base and holographic appearance are way too cool and this would definitely earn a prominent place on cams desk or in our living room bookshelf.

3. Gaming Mouse ($49.98)/ I would be a fool to try and explain this one when I don't fully understand gaming at one's desk, but he requested it so....here it is. 

4. Millenium Falcon Cutting Board ($29.99)/ Too cool not to use, I'm fairly certain all of our other cutting boards would become obsolete. Chop it Chewie!

5. Timbuk 2 Shoulder Bag ($49.99 to 99.00)/ Another Cameron request, in the pattern pictured or the black and white

7. Desktop Organizer ($39.99)/ Cam is a collector of little tiny knick knacks for his desk, and with a desk (sorry, this one is my bad, I picked out the office furniture) with zero to little storage the tiny things that he collects float all over the place. I think this organizer is functional with little drawers, but would also give him lifted space to display. 

8. Pendelton X Star Wars Tee ($34.00)/ Okay so officially the last thing Cameron needs is another Tee (or jacket!! NO more jackets!!) but this one is too unique and cool to pass up. Its part of the Pendleton for Star Wars collaboration and its definitely up his alley. 

9. BB-8 App Enabled Mini Droid ($150)/ The most adorable and entertaining droid toy, its control enabled with an app on your phone.


12.  Earl Grey Tea ($5.00+)/ Cameron likes a cup of earl grey more than any other hot beverage, his go-to Starbucks order is often a London Fog (earl grey with cream)

13/ Classic Birkenstocks ($134.95)/ What can I say he was jealous of my pair all summer long, flip flops just don't cut it sometimes. 

Other Ideas




Pendleton Scarf ($69.50)



Camerons Website List:


Phew! Happy shopping!

xo, 
Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment: