Fireside at Timberline Lodge | Ariel and Alder

Fireside at Timberline Lodge

I spent Thanksgiving up at Timberline Lodge this year and I think it might become a new tradition. Not only was it such a great meeting place but no one worried about food preparation and it was an overall relaxing time. My favorite part of the day at the lodge they few days we were there was definitely nighttime! We spent our evenings by the fire catching up on hobbies and work, in the heated pool, or in our room drinking cocoa with Scarlett (my parents dog, meet her here) and listening to Christmas music because it was officially acceptable. Such an unreal experience to focus on just yourself up in the mountains, here is what I wore during our evenings.


This scarf was the only one I packed (if you know how I usually pack, this is an unbelievable feat!) and it really would make a fantastic inexpensive gift. Its super soft and I wore it in and out every single day. 


The lodge itself is such a historical wonder, and the photography lighting is extra historical as you can see by the tone of these pictures :) 





Outfit Details: Geometric Print Scarf (super inexpensive and soft!)/ Oversized Cable Knit Sweater/ Denim/ Chanel Flats (not sold online, similar linked)/ Earrings

10/10 would recommend! The perfect mountain getaway, especially during the added stress of the holidays. Headed to Mount Hood soon? You can see my recommendations right here.

xo,
Natalie

PS. Just in case your still shopping for your loved ones, I have a few gift guides iso you can get the ideas flowing. I know that gift guides are so flooded every corner of the internet right now, but I tried to be somewhat original and niche so that it might just spark an idea for you guys. Enjoy!


Holiday Sale Posts: Black Friday GuideCyber Monday Guide

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember the last time I sat by a fire and had a cup of coffee or coco. That is one thing I do miss doing. It looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete