Gift Guide: The Eclectic Expert | Ariel and Alder

Gift Guide: The Eclectic Expert


Everyone, especially if you live here in Portland, has one of these girls (or guys!) on their list. They shop at flea markets, browse the bins at goodwill, are possibly vegan gluten free or paleo, and love to collect things that have meaning within their personal style. 

On the other hand this person could just be straight up random in what they like, for me thats my friend Marisa. One minute she is shopping for a boho print tunic and the next minute she flip flops and wants a tailored blazer. She likes what she likes and thats the end of it, its taken me years to figure out her rhyme and reason. Whats hilarious is her mom is the same exact way but in a completely opposite fashion. Which leads me to believe this epidemic could be genetic :)

The key with these gifts is that they are returnable or exchangeable, which I think is a good rule of thumb for all gift giving. With that said finding something unique is easy at a store with unique things. Anthropologie is my go to for this type of gift giving and never fails, here are a few items I love this year and are on my radar for my own "eclectic" friends. 










Monogram Mug (only 10$)









Best of luck gift hunting for Eclectic Expert in your life! Remember that Anthropologie has 30% of sale items with code: XTRA30 at checkout

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment