Star Wars Beanie | Ariel and Alder

Star Wars Beanie

Who is excited for tonight?!?! And if you are not you should be!

The launch of a new Star Wars film hasn't happened since I was about 10 years old and I am so so so so so so excited to see The Force Awakens. Im sharing an outfit today that would be super comfy for some film watching or waiting in line tonight. I decided to go with a this hat from Target (I was ambitious early on and was going to make my own Jedi robe) because its way easier than staying in a costume and most theaters have banned masks and lightsabers :(

If you are looking for something equally easy for your hair, I have a tutorial on DIY Leia buns right here.

Nerd life, am I right? 




Outfit Details: Winter Coat (on sale!)/ Star Wars Holiday Pom Pom Hat

And if you are in need of some last minute "Star Wars" centered gift ideas, I have a whole guide up on the blog

May the force be with you!

xo, 
Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment