Mount Hood Snowfall | Ariel and Alder

Mount Hood Snowfall




I don't know how I have lived in the Pacific Northwest so long without a pair of Timberlands! They are my new favorite boots! 


Outfit Details: Crystal Necklace (c/o)/ Turtleneck/ Cashmere V-Neck Sweater (the best! I've been wearing it non-stop)/ Navy Parka (on sale!)/ Denim/ Timberland Boots

Sharing some photos from up in the mountains for Thanksgiving. My family opted to do Thanksgiving at Timberline Lodge this year and it did not disappoint! It really is the most gorgeous lodge and is stuffed full of history. I will share more this week about our stay but for now here is a brief peek. 

This jacket that I'm wearing is amazing (currently on sale!) and has been such a must have for cold weather the Pacific northwest is experiencing. I was a little reluctant to buy anything with a fur collar (I have issues with the idea of wearing another critters fur) but after a lot of face freezing last year I ignored my possibly better judgement and went for it. The hood really does make the difference in comparison to other parkas that I've had in winters past so its a win for this girl, even though my inner Oregonian has her tail between her legs. Ugh, inner turmoil.

If you are curious, you can learn more about Pendeltons sourcing and traditions here!

Dependent on your own personal wants, needs, and boundaries...If you are looking for a great coat, this one is a great one. 

Happy snow season!
xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment