Christmas Wish List 2015 | Ariel and Alder

Christmas Wish List 2015


3/ Little Mermaid Flannel ($49.99)/ 4/ Snow Forest Scarf ($78.00)
8/ Little Mermaid Gym Tee ($20.00) 9/ Pom Pom Hat ($49.50) 10/ Shell Luggage Tag ($10.00)

In the same vein of sharing my boyfriends wish list on the blog, I thought I would share my own! I have done this on this blog in years past and I think I'm not alone in loving to peek at what people want each year for the Holidays. As you can see the majority of this years list is Disney related (naturally) but this cold wet weather has me eyeballing a few cozy staples like new slippers, a fleece pullover and this gorgeous scarf

I did catch Cameron placing some Nordstrom boxes under our tree, so sneaky this time of year!

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment