Sugar Plum | Ariel and Alder

Sugar Plum

I absolutely love that I have the excuse to call anything pastel "sugar plum" this time of year! I usually associate pinks, purples, and sky blues with springtime and easter, but they make such a pretty holiday combo right? 


Oldies but goodies! These flats are a little (ok ahhh-lot!) overpriced but oh so fun anyway!




Outfit Details: Dark Wash Denim/ Color Block Sweater (similar dress!)/ Rockstud Flats (old season, current ones linked)/ Abba Earrings (c/o)/ Plaid Cashmere Scarf/ Gold Face Watch (c/o)/ Grey Knit Pom Pom Hat (similar linked)

This scarf was gifted to me by my boyfriends grandparents last Christmas and it truly has become one of my unexpected favorites. I love to receive what I call underground gifts, gifts that sit on your desk the day after christmas not particularly inspiring and then through your daily life become a quick favorite. I really didn't think of it at the time but I can match this plaid with anything! Pink, brown, grey, or tan, It's super versatile and just so happens to match my favorite flats. The scarf I linked is similar in colors and is on sale right now so if you know someone who wears the color palette I described it might make a great gift. 

Happy Weekend Friends!

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Omg your flats are so cute! I've wanted those Valentino flats for the longest time! :)

    xo, Chloe // http://funinthecloset.com/soft-urban-feels/

    ReplyDelete