Star Wars X Pottery Barn Kids | Ariel and Alder

Star Wars X Pottery Barn Kids


Was wondering the mall (holiday shopping is is full swing!!) last night when I stumbled on the worlds most adorable star wars collection at Pottery Barn Kids. Oh my word, everything is so lust worthy for the child within and every detail is oh-so purposeful. 

Everything from party supplies to a ridiculous millennium falcon bed frame is listed and items are both boy and girl friendly. For any children in your life who love Star Wars, these items would make incredible gifts that make both parent and child happy. I did leave the store with a cute Yoda freezer pack but to be completely honest I was eyeballing this sheet set for my own apartment. 

Monograms, Home Decor, and Star Wars? I. Cant. Get. Enough! 

Browse some of my favorites below and may the force be with you!

xo, 
Natalie


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment