Holiday Menswear | Ariel and Alder

Holiday Menswear

Talking about something new to me on the blog today, Menswear! 

My parents gifted my boyfriend Cameron this Barbour coat last year and he has used it so much in this past year that I thought we should shoot one of his daily outfits and share it as a gift idea. Menswear is in my opinion superbly important to be aware of this time of year and if you know what someone needs this winter you are set for gift giving!






Outfit Details: Quilted Barbour Coat (Camerons xmas present last year!)/ Classic Blue Button Up Ludlow Shirt/ Tan Slim Fit Denim/ Arvo Watch (c/o)

One of these jackets is a lifetime piece and would make a great gift for your dad, brother, friend, or significant other. It is an especially smart idea to gift these as a big gift and split the bill between you as they do run a little costly. I would definitely say that the cost per wear is well worth it in the end and after seeing this on Cameron more than 100 times this year, I'm deeply convinced it was one of the best gifts given to him. It rarely makes its way back into the closet!

Cam was a super good sport about letting me snap photos of him, but it was totally bizarre switching roles as photographer and model (I use that word lightly, you should see my outtakes). He was kind enough to share his menswear holiday picks in the widget below for you to browse. Best of luck shopping for the dudes in your life! 

Thanks, Cameron :) I know you are more comfortable behind the lens!

xo,
Natalie

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment